We have just released version 1.1.6 of amCharts Bundle for WPF. This is a maintenance release addressing a number of issues and adding a couple of minor features.
Don’t forget that we are running a 1 year anniversary promotion on all of our WPF & Silverlight products. Click here for details.
Here’s a change log for this release:
- FEATURE ADDED: ColumnChart: added MaximumColumnWidth property to set a limit on column width.
- FEATURE ADDED: ColumnChart: added LabelTextWrapping property to control text wrapping in data labels. The default is Wrap.
- PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT: XyChart: invisible lines are no longer rendered when chart is zoomed in
- BUGFIX: ColumnChart: it wasn't possible to select last column for zooming in.
- BUGFIX: XyChart: scrollbars moved chart in the wrong direction when axes were reversed (IsReverse = true)
- BUGFIX: XyChart: graphs were not automatically refreshed when adding data points
- BUGFIX: XyChart: zooming didn't work as expected when axes were reversed (IsReverse = true)